As a Business Controller at Respecta you are offered a challenging and inspiring role in an international environment, where your voice is important, and you have an opportunity to make a difference. You will join our local finance team of 6 and be part of a global Ottobock network with skilled professionals around the world.
Your role is to support our business growth and future direction in close collaboration with our leaders and other key stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include monthly reporting, leading the budgeting and forecasting processes, Controlling tasks, profitability calculations, analysis of key figures to support management and developing our reporting and processes.
The position is a permanent full-time employment and located in Helsinki. Position reports to Director Business Operations.
- A university degree in accounting, finance or similar
- Previous experience in business controlling
- Excellent skills in MS Office and especially Excel, skills in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP and Qlik are an asset
- Excellent communications skills in both Finnish and English
- Analytic, business-oriented and proactive approach
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude, tolerance for continuous change and new challenges
- IFRS and Accounting experience is considered an advantage
- Interest in system development
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28th. Please include cover letter, CV and salary request in English. We are looking forward to your application!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Director Business Operations Saija Kotkas (tel. 040 3488777) on Thursday 11th Feb at 16-17 or Wednesday 16th at 9-10.