Welcome to Respecta
Respecta provides the largest variety of assistive devices and related services in Finland. Our objective is to provide customers with new solutions, approaches and cooperation models for the procurement of assistive devices. Thereby contributing to an efficient and smooth holistic rehabilitation and treatment process.
Respecta provides well-researched custom assistive devices and related services so people can be self-reliant and enjoy greater quality of life. Our purpose is to support people’s independence by responsibly offering high quality assistive devices and welfare services that contribute to a healthy life.
Respecta quality management fulfils ISO 9001 -standards for quality and ISO 14001 -standards for the environment. More than 200 professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists and orthopaedic engineers guarantee the quality of our services.
We offer solutions to ease with everyday life quality, movement and ability to function:
- Orthopedic shoes and insoles
- Wearable devices for neurologic conditions e.g. Exopulse neuromodulation suit
- Orthoses - support products for upper and lower body to ease with movement and pain
- Limb and breast prosthetics
- Post-op care solutions after breast surgery
- Medical compression solutions
- Solutions for healthcare units to ease everyday patient work - medical chairs, transfer aids
- Mobility products - wheelchairs, walking aids
- Calming and activating solutions for sensory regulation
- Thermal and medical wearable products
- and other everyday life aids to function at home
You can find out more about our solutions at:
Awareness about our solutions Respecta.fi - Ratkaisut
Products and details at Respecta catalogue
Need an assement or fitting? Book an appointment to our clinic at tel. 0207 649 749. Check our clinics here